Candace Wakefield began her professional career singing background for Omarion, and Marques Houston. Candace has toured internationally as a vocalist for Nicki Minaj, Ciara and Kelly Price. She is a 5X Grammy award winning vocalist for her contributions on Kendrick Lamar’s hit singles “Alright” and “I Love Myself.” She has also worked as a vocalist for TI, JLo, Keyshia Cole, Babyface, K. Michelle, Chante Moore, Fantasia and many more. Candace is currently accepting new students. Inquire about pricing and availability below.
Private Vocal Lessons
Candace is an experienced music professional who is available to provide training to those who want to improve their singing and care for their voices so they can enjoy a lifetime of performance. Using multiple techniques, she pays close attention to the student’s form, looking for potential and identifying areas where the student may need to improve. This information is used to develop a plan for working with the student to expand the vocal range, improve the quality of the voice, and develop skills applicable to specific musical styles and all genres.
- Get vocal technique tailored to fit your specific needs
- Vocal confidence
- Expand your range
- Stage & performance technique
- Learn control
- Breathing exercises and more
- Beginner to advanced students accepted
- Online and in-person options available
Book Lessons (Buy more, Save more!)
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- No refunds will be provided.
- 24 hour notice required for rescheduling. (Less than 24 hour notice will require a $50 rescheduling fee)
- All lessons begin promptly at scheduled time and end on time. Please be punctual!
- Extending lessons is based upon availability and must be paid for on the spot
- In-person lessons will be held at Amp Rehearsal Studios in North Hollywood (booked and paid for by student).
- Locations other than Amp Rehearsal Studios will require a travel fee based upon distance.